Big doings in our house today. Snow time is over and it was back to work. Math, grammar, history, and science all before we headed out to swim and gym. Usually I think it is a good Monday if we get through math and grammar before we leave for phys ed. Today we were hustling. The wall Mister B hit with fractions seems to have been overcome. He flew through math today.
The really big news is........we are fostering a dog. Everyone in this house has been really hung up on wanting a dog. Hubby insists the responsibility will not all be on me (believe that when I see it). My family owned their fair share of dogs throughout my childhood and it was awesome having a dog. The reason it was so great is because my mom really did all of the work. I feel I have enough on plate. My spouse never had a dog. He always wanted a dog. This dog was going to be euthanized if we didn't foster it. Tug on the heart strings a little more. After much discussion I agreed to try. Noble is a very nice dog. Well behaved, has had some training, pleasant disposition. Taking care of the dog is now part of the curriculum. I am hopeful this will work out.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment