After yesterdays little birthday Holiday it was time to get back to work. A bit challenging because after the Nor'easter that came through here this weekend the sun is finally shining. Spring Fever has hit hard! M managed to get her work done. Mister B seems to think that words will magically appear on paper if he stares out the window. I told him that I know it is difficult to focus but the sooner he gets his work done the more time he will have to play outside with the dog.
It didn't help that I showed the kids this link this morning: http://www.sportsmansparadiseonline.com/Live_Owl_Nest_Box_Cam.html
They were glued to the laptop waiting to see if an owlet would hatch. Not yet. They looked at me and said "This is science. Can't we do this all morning." "Yes, it is science but we still have other work to do since tomorrow we will be seeing The Freedom Train." It should be interesting. It is a short play about Harriet Tubman.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment