I am beginning to feel as if this snow will never end. After spending the morning shoveling our way out from under a foot and a half of snow the kids spent the day playing with friends. They got to play and I spent the day with the washing machine. Being a kid seems like the better option on a snow day.
Yesterday we watched My Fair Lady together. I can honestly say that I love this movie, and the kids, not so much. Oh, they were on board for the first hour and a half. But after that, it was a bit trying for them. Little Miss does think the movie was awesome. She loved the songs and the fashion. She has been singing "Just you wait 'enry 'iggins just you wait" while drinking her hot cocoa. Mister B thought the movie was a bit weird. He does say he enjoyed watching.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment