Thursday, September 24, 2009

The week is so not improving

This week should only have gotten better, but it really didn't. Kitchen sink is still clogged. Hubby will take care of it any day now. Tuesday he needed my car so a friend drove us to the Not Back to School Picnic. An hour or so later we had to leave because her son took quite a fall off the slide. He is okay, but it was quite a scare. Thankfully, another friend offered to take B home because he was totally bummed that we were leaving. M was ready to go. My friend also lost her camera because she left it behind at the picnic in the moment of taking care of her son. You would think someone would be honest and return it. Yesterday, was actually non-eventful now that I think about it. Just the usual. We watched Lilo and Stitch and discussed the questions that they will be talking about at discussion group next week. Today was a bit challenging in that I had a job interview and dh was in charge of making sure they did their lessons. They did what I had told them to do and then the spouse let them go on their laptops (in fairness, he was working from home). They were not happy when I came home and told them there was still more to do.

No comments: