Another week completed. Another short week. I had lessons planned for today but it just didn't work out. Last night the hubby took over the dining room (aka - the schoolroom) to build a server he needs for his data center. I came down this morning only to find his stuff still spread out over everything. I can hear what you are thinking-just move into another room-isn't that one of the many benefits of homeschooling? Normally, I would have done just that. At least I would have done that once I was done moaning and groaning about the change to my schedule. I have some adapting to change challenges. But, we had a social engagement this morning. Our monthly game day meet up. A group of us get together and the chat while the kids play board games, Lego's, whatever else the kids bring with them. So, my plan was changed to school after game day.
However, in the man plans, G-d laughs category, you have my life. After game day my dear daughter reminded me that we needed to go shopping for an outfit and shoes for her to wear to Synagogue this weekend. You would think this would not be difficult. 2 stores later we finally had an outfit and shoes and some more clothes for winter since she outgrew everything. Then I remembered, I needed to buy eggs, and I needed to get the Brisket in the oven. Oops, also need to pick up a birthday present and stop at the post office (which I still didn't do). Plus, when I got home, guess what was still spread throughout the dining room, and us having company for the Holiday.
L'Shana Tova! A healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year to all.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment