Today the kids learned the difference between cleaning inside and outside. At one point this morning I told the kids to get their shoes and coats on because I had a project for them to do outside. They get ready and ask what the project is.
Well, my spouse left a case of soda outside and the cans froze and exploded. I gave them both bags and asked them to pick up all the cans and then put them in the recycling bin. B looked at me and said "That is not a project. That is just cleaning up; only outside." "Exactly" says me. "When you clean up inside it is called cleaning. When you clean up outside it is a project."
I am not 100% sure he appreciates the subtlety but the yard is clean
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment