We did not accomplish as much as I hoped last week due to me not being well. Some kind of virus that I am still trying to shake off. The kids were enjoying my bout with laryngitis. It is no fun not being able to talk. That said, I am on the mend and ready to tackle a new week.
We started off the day with math and grammar. B is working on dividing fractions. He is not enjoying this at all. Shades of learning long division but he is improving every day. For grammar he is doing chapter review: Predicates, compound predicates, how to diagram a sentence and a question, statement, exclamation, question, and so on. M continues with multiple digit multiplication. Today we started on triple digits. Grammar she worked on identifying a question vs. a statement and the proper pronunciation. After that they did a little independent reading before heading off for swim and gym class.
On the way home we picked up a couple of pumpkins for Halloween. We won't be carving them until Wednesday, though. The squirrels really like pumpkins.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment