Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I fgure the week can only get better, right?

It seems that a bad Monday sets the stage for a bad week. So far this week I just want to get back into bed and pull the covers over my head. We just can't seem to stay on track. First there was the awful Monday. Yesterday was okay but it was Simcha Torah. Don't get me wrong, this is a fun Holiday. Celebrating that you have finished the Torah and are starting over is fun. The great Torah Roll, kids love that. Seeing the Torah rolled all the way out, getting to help hold the Torah, Dancing with the Torah-all good. And if you are a kid, what is better than finishing up with a Candy Apple right before bedtime. The problem is the next day. I feel like everything is a battle. Focus is not at its best today.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will hope for the best.

No comments: