Monday, the start of a new school week. The chance to do totally awesome things. A moment in time when all things are possible. Then that moment passes.
Yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday (I truly did not care) and my spouse took Little Miss to a super bowl party. Mister B was kind of bummed that he could not go due to swim practice. They were doing time trials to see who would get to compete in the coming meet. I was impressed with his maturity about the situation. Yes, he was bummed but he did not pitch a fit or pout. He went to swim practice without so much as a complaint. It was rather pleasant. Due to the fact that hubby and daughter got home so late there was late sleeping today.
Little Miss managed to complete math, grammar, spelling, science, and history. Mister B managed to practice for his upcoming Bar Mitzvah, math, and grammar. More would have been completed but dad decided that now was the time to teach the children how to tune their guitars. I am not sure why it couldn't wait but this was one of those moments where he looks at me and says with all innocence "Isn't this one of the reasons we homeschool? The flexibility?" Have I mentioned that I really dislike when he throws reasons I gave him back at me?
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment