Our week continues to move along. Yesterday I got the bright idea that I should make bread bowls to go with the vegetable soup I was making for dinner. They were not hard to make. Like anything else involving bread-you just need time. I have to say, the kids loved the bread bowls. They have never eaten vegetable soup with such gusto before. Tonight we had bread bowls with pasta in them (the kids idea).
Today in math M worked on estimating to help solve a multiplication problem, Language Arts - adjectives that describe an actual amount (ten, two) or an approximate amount (several, many).
B continues with equivalent fractions, and intensive pronouns.
Today we had our last Earth Scout meeting for the school year. We had a picnic at the Ridgewood Duck Pond. After the kids ate we went on a nature walk around the pond. All the kids had fun seeing what wildlife we could find and trying to count them all. Ducks, Geese, chipmunks, squirrels, Robins, and Sparrows. They were all disappointed that they could not spot any frogs or turtles
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment