We have officially completed our first year of homeschooling. The good news is-I don't think I screwed them up for life (although, I guess only time will really tell on that one). They are happy and they learned stuff. They enjoyed it so much that we are continuing the journey.
We will be taking the next week off as the kids wait for their acceptance letters to the Hogwarts Summer Correspondence School. They attended last year and enjoyed it. Last summer they took Arithmancy (math), Potions (science), and The Care of Magical Creatures (they researched different mythical creatures, wrote a report, and did a craft project related to the creature). They can't wait to see what their courses will be this year.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for you, Kathy! What an accomplishment for you and the children. You made it challenging for them as well as interesting and fun! You rock!
Thanks, Larissa.
Post a Comment