Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bucky Balls

The greatest gift ever....Bucky Balls (http://www.getbuckyballs.com)
When we went to visit my sister in September my kids were enthralled with their cousins Bucky Balls. They make shapes, you can wear them as jewelry, you can make a sculpture, you can do whatever you imagine. They are better then worry beads. Since they loved them so much my sister gave some to my kids for Hanukkah. They were super excited when they opened their gifts this morning. So excited that formal lessons ceased so they could start playing with those balls. At first this annoyed me. I have stuff I wanted them to learn today. Then I realized, this goes back to just because they are not learning what I want them to does not mean they are not learning.

Mister B gets his bling on.


Little Miss makes a hexagon.

2 comments:

Savannah McQueen said...

Very cute. I enjoy your blog.

Our Homeschool Adventure said...

Thanks. It is nice to know people are enjoying my musings.