After a nice break we have started up with lessons again. Yesterday we started our week off with Math, Grammar, and History. M continues working on basic division and reviewing addition/subtraction/times tables. B is working on ruler measurements and fractions. Grammar-M plural nouns and B indefinite pronouns. History-M is learning about the Rise of Islam during the Middle Ages and how the people of Arabic descent are not so different. They had astronomers, teachers, universities, artists, and markets-just like us. B is working on his Biography of St. Francis of Assisi. He was not pleased that he had to do his reading for the Biography over our break. That is what happens when you don't complete it prior to the break. 5 days to read 30 pages did not seem that unreasonable to me.
We finished the day with swim and gym classes. I shot a few short video clips of the kids swimming. I meant to take a couple during gym class but I was busy chatting away with my friends. Adult interaction is so important.
Free Style. Which was called The Crawl when I was growing up.
Breast Stroke
Butterfly. They usually do this much better but they were getting tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment