Mr. B-so proud of himself.
Little Miss loves to pose for the camera these days. Have you ever seen someone clean off a car with so much style?
Here she is modeling what she calls her Giant Pink Marshmallow look.
Monday morning after the snow as I was telling the kids to start the school day they said "Can't we play in the snow first while you exercise?" I was about to say no when I remembered "Oh, yes, this is one of the many reasons we homeschool. So that we can play in the snow instead of having to sit in the classroom while all that snow calls your name." So I said "Yes, go ahead. When you are done we will have hot chocolate." Smiles all around.
I took these shots through M's window screen. They were attempting to build a fort. However, there was a lot of snow but it was not really good packing snow.
Little Miss M attempted to throw a snowball at me when she caught me taking a photo. She is so sassy!
By wisely letting them play in the snow first-lots less wiggles when it was time to get through the lessons of the day.Update on the tooth in the soda experiment: It is a really nasty brown color now and some of the enamel seems to be worn away. When I asked them if they still want to drink soda the answer was a resounding "No! Well, maybe 3-4 times a year and the clear soda not the brown ones. It tastes so good. It's not like we drink it all the time. You only let us have it at parties. That tooth is just sitting in the soda."
No comments:
Post a Comment