This week has been going along at a nice clip. Yesterday I had a Doctor's appointment so the kids learned a little bit about endocrinologists and the thyroid. Afterwards, swimming and gym class. In gym they played a type of hockey game with tennis balls. I could not follow it at all (maybe because I was chatting with the other mothers) but the kids were loving it. Lots of running around, hitting balls, scoring goals. A very fast moving game.
Today we started early so we could all get hair cuts. We covered the basics. Math-M is working on the 2 times table. Today M worked on cursive writing and reading comprehension. For History she studied a bit about mummies. B-continues working on double digit long division (thousands), multiplication, and fact review. Language Arts-fact review. History-Map work of ancient Egypt. Upper and Lower, The Nile, The Delta, and various cities. A long with a brief summery of one of the Pharaohs.
M and I headed off to the salon and B went to the barber shop with dad. We all look fabulous, if I do say so myself.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment