Typical Monday here. A morning of lessons. Math and Language Arts. Today I started them on Dance Mat Typing (http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing). They are really enjoying this free program. Who wouldn't enjoy being taught proper keyboarding by a cartoon goat? They have the start position down pat and have started memorizing where the keys are. I have poked around on the site and discovered I will benefit from a refresher course.
After lessons we ate lunch and headed off to swim and gym class. They continue to master the breast, butterfly, and back strokes. They always enjoy swim class. Gym class was a lot of fun today. After warm up exercises they played a lacrosse like game. They had a ton of fun learning how to use the sticks and catch and throw the balls. The teams were broken up girls vs. boys. Each team won a game.
Tomorrow we will be seeing a performance of the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil Frankweiler. We loved the book and are looking forward to comparing the performance to the written word.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment