Finally, a pic of our Thankful leaves.
(If you are wondering, that is a map of the ancient world behind them)
(If you are wondering, that is a map of the ancient world behind them)
There is not much going on in our homeschool these past days. We took off last Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving. Which was a good plan since I was sick. This week we have been more review oriented because I gave my illness to everyone else in the house. I am a believer in sharing the good and the bad.
We have been using the glut of Holiday Commercials to talk about why companies use commercials and how they make the toys look awesome but they are usually not quality items. We love seeing the decorations go up around town this time of year. Meanwhile, I still have our Halloween Pumpkin lights up. Perhaps we will work on that this week.
We have been using the glut of Holiday Commercials to talk about why companies use commercials and how they make the toys look awesome but they are usually not quality items. We love seeing the decorations go up around town this time of year. Meanwhile, I still have our Halloween Pumpkin lights up. Perhaps we will work on that this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment