High School is a lot more time consuming then the younger years. I find myself with little time for blogging and that makes me sad. I like going back and reading about the things we have done and seeing pictures of the places we have gone. Between course work and swim team it seems we have little time for all the fun things we used to do. Come the spring I want to figure out a way to get some of that back in to our days.
In the mean time, Mister B has gone to his first high school dance. Swimming for the high school swim team allowed him to attend the freshman dance. He went with some friends and had a great time. My little man is growing up so fast. Not so little anymore (he has got me by a good few inches in height but he is still my baby boy).
Little Miss is writing a short paper on Galileo. I took her to the library to use the encyclopedia. Lets call it retro day. Sure she could have used the internet but there is something soothing (quiet) about working at the library. I think there is value in knowing how to research something without electronics. Sometimes you just don't have access.
The Good Things jar is filling with good things. Although I seem to be the only one putting anything into it. I remain hopeful that the rest of the family will catch on.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment