Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Solstice, Happy Festivus (I really should pick up a Festivus pole). May you experience the joy of the season.
When I started this blog at the beginning of this adventure I always seemed able to find the time to post something about our days. The older the kids get the more difficult this seems to be. And now that Mister B is a high schooler I seem to have even less time. Academics take up a large part of the day for both kids and then they swim, and swim, and swim.
Mister B is loving swimming for the high school team. So far they are 4-0. A good start to the year. The high school team seems to be easing his social needs of hanging out with kids his age frequently. When he is not with the high school he is with the club team. This is a great relief to me, and as we all know, it is all about me.
Little Miss M is enjoying her time on the club team. Unfortunately, she is getting a little lost in the shuffle of getting her brother where he needs to be. I am hoping this resolves itself over the next couple of weeks as she is feeling the effects.
Academic wise we are plugging away with the usual subjects and all is on target in that area. Today they had philosophy, a class they continue to love, where they have been discussing rights. Today they talked about animal rights, vegetarians and do plants have rights. Moral rights vs. legal rights. So much to talk about here. They could probably spend the whole year on this topic.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment