Thursday, September 6, 2012

The School Year Has Begun!

We officially started our school year yesterday. It was a rainy, dreary day so no outdoor pics.  Then the battery in the camera died so I was only able to get these 3 shots.

Little Miss M is in 7th Grade

Mister B is a High School Freshman!

Don't they look thrilled!














It was a bit of a challenging morning.  Getting back into the routine after summer fun is an adjustment.  Fortunately, they had philosophy class and that broke up the day.  For the first day of school Little Miss M worked on Math, English, Science, & History.  Mister B focused on Math & English. 

When I was getting the pics off the camera I discovered a whole bunch of pictures that I never downloaded.  Oops.  Here are a few shots from the summer.

Outside The Met.

Street entertainers.  A very good Capella group. 

Getting ready for the Ballroom Dancing showcase.

Waiting for her race at summer swim meet.

I don't know what he was looking at.

No comments: