I have neglected my blog somewhat since the new year started. I am going to attempt to get back on track.
Lessons are progressing well. Mister B is working on negative and positive numbers. Little Miss M is solving for the unknown and learning how to find the area and circumference of a circle. In History they continue learning about Africa and British Imperialism. In Science, Little Miss has learned all about root systems and the different parts of the plant. Mister B continues learning about different kinds of energy.
In Music they are learning about chords. In Philosophy they have been discussing the mind and what makes it what it is.
Most of our evenings and weekends continue to be filled with swim team. It is quite the time commitment. They love it and I love the exercise they are getting. Plus, phys ed credit.
I am starting to think about next years curriculum. Mister B will officially be a high schooler. Yikes. I have been thinking about which courses to outsource (Spanish) and which curriculum to continue with and which to change. What classes need to be added for Mister B and so on.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe you are already thinking high school! I find myself getting overwhelmed in 4th grade land. :)
Post a Comment