I just realized it is Wednesday and I have not posted an update all week. I am falling down on my blog to keep myself accountable goal.
Lots of running around this week. I had my annual Endocrinologist appointment. I am now sporting a huge bruise on my arm from the blood draw. The good news-nothing has changed. My prescription remains the same. Since Monday was Martin Luther King Day I had plans to do our annual discuss civil rights and watch the I have a dream speech. Man plans, G-d laughs. Mister B was sick and my Little Miss wanted to spend the day across the street at my neighbors because her granddaughter was visiting. Since one child was out of commission and I had that doctors appointment I decided she could spend the day across the street. I come home to discover that hubby made Little Miss come home and do math and grammar because she neglected to tell him when she left. Lesson learned. It is not enough to tell your brother that you are leaving after I gave permission to go across the street.
Tuesday-Mister B was still under the weather a bit but he managed to get through math and grammar. Little Miss completed math, grammar, and Spanish. She also did some work on her biography of Issac Newton.
This brings to today. I had plans for some school work before we headed out to philosophy class. No such luck. I overslept. Philosophy went well. They discussed reality. How do you know if something is real? Because of your senses. But your senses are not always correct so can you trust them. Is a movie real? It doesn't really move. Each scene is its own picture and they move really fast. They really talk about some pretty deep stuff.
Tomorrow is another day. I can't wait to see what it brings.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment