I have started to look at the texts for the upcoming year and think "I really need to start getting organized. September will be here before I know it."
I am in total denial that summer fun is almost over and school will begin. I have been enjoying the mostly lazy days. I will enjoy them even more soon since this is the last week of swim team.
Re-reading that last paragraph-that sure was a lot if "I". Sometimes it is all about me and what I want to do in the upcoming weeks. I need to finish taking last years texts off the shelves and stock them with this years texts. I need to finish listing the used curriculum for sale. I need to change the map on the dining room wall from Europe to a World map. So much to do and so little time because I frittered it away. If it wasn't for the last minute I would get nothing done.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't that just always the case? I had all these plans that involved me being super productive in those hours that I would normally be teaching lessons - but the free time got the best of me - and won. I frittered away my "productive" time. Oh, well. I know without a doubt that I am far more productive when we are in school mode!
Post a Comment