Last night one of Mister B's friends slept over. He wanted to know what we do all day. Since Mister B went to school with him one day last year for Bring a Friend day we had one too.
His friend made us all Matzoh Brie for breakfast. Sort of a matzoh version of French Toast. Yummy. Then he gave a pretty good effort of doing Math with Mister B. Since I am not using the same curriculum some of the fraction work B is doing was unfamiliar. He gave it his best shot and I taught him what to do. For grammar he was taught differently how to diagram a sentence then what we are doing but he knew what he was looking for. Then we did a little read aloud for History about the Magyar invasion into Europe. Then Free Time! While they were playing I set up for the science experiment on Polymers. We mix white glue with laundry starch and blue glue with laundry starch and compared the results.
All in all a fun day for all (although I am not sure how much information actually took).
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment