After we completed math this morning we went to see Meet Me In St. Louis at the Library. The movie was on my list of old movies to watch with the kids and this way I would not have to pay any late fees when I did not return the dvd in time. They enjoyed the movie. M did get a bit restless at some of the slower moving parts but overall she enjoyed it. We have been singing "Clang, clang, clang goes the trolley. Ding, ding, ding goes the bell." all afternoon. It is a catchy little tune. After the movie the librarian held a discussion of the movie. The kids lasted a whole 5 minutes for that one but they did behave themselves. The next movie they are showing is not kids friendly so we will skip it. In July they will be showing Treasure Island. I hope to make that one.
After the movie we had a quick lunch and headed over to swim class. Gym was cancelled today.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment