Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to School

Now that the birthday celebrating is over it is back to work.  Mister B had a grand time with friends Saturday evening with his friends.   A gaggle of teenagers playing silly party games (I had them pass an orange without using hands, they tied balloons to their feet and had to try to pop their friends, and they had to search for the m & m in a pie tin full of whip cream), eating pizza, and playing manhunt.  Such a let down to have to return to the basics.

Today the kids had their 2nd to last art class.  They made Calder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Calder) sculptures today.   I had to make the choice today if they were going to continue for another session.  The kids are really enjoying it but I think I am going to pass.  It is a little over half an hour away, and with the price of gas on top of the cost of the class I just don't think it is feasible.  I am going to search for a more local option.

No comments: