I was reading another blog (http://winging-it.me/2012/02/15/my-mom-by-minky/)where the writer was talking about interviewing your kids. I thought that was a good idea.
Interview with Mister B (13):
1. What is something mom always says to do?
Clean
2. What makes mom happy?
When I actually do what you say, like clean.
3. What makes mom sad?
I don't know.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she is trying to have a serious talk and she does an imitation of us.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Uhhhhm.....Lame.
6. How old is your mom?
45
7. How tall is your mom?
5'6" and a quarter
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Not sharing her food with us.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Watch TV.
10. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Tortilla chips and salsa.
(Yes, that is true)
11. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
New York City
12. What is your mom really good at?
Taking us places on time.
13. What is your mom not very good at?
Shopping.
14. What does your mom do for a job?
She is our teacher.
15. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Most tortilla chips and salsa eaten in a lifetime.
16. What makes you proud of your mom?
She is my teacher.
17. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Yosemite Sam because I yell a lot.
(I don't think I yell a lot. But I suppose I do yell)
18. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to Friendly's for lunch.
19. How are you and your mom the same?
We like the same food.
20. How are you and your mom different?
She is old and I am young.
21. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she says "I Love You" constantly.
Interview with Little Miss M (11):
1. What is something mom always says to do?
Dust your room.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I listen.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I cry.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When to me her face looks weird.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Uhhhm …I don't know.
6. How old is your mom?
45
7. How tall is your mom?
5'7"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Love us.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Go on the computer.
10. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Salad
(I do love a good salad)
11. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Home.
(I suppose I am a homebody.)
12. What is your mom really good at?
She is good at teaching us.
13. What is your mom not very good at?
Humour
14. What does your mom do for a job?
She teaches us.
15. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know.
16. What makes you proud of your mom?
That she's my mom.
17. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Daffy Duck because I always want to be the star. (It seems I say I am the center of the universe with some frequency)
18. What do you and your mom do together?
Go shopping.
19. How are you and your mom the same?
We are both girls.
20. How are you and your mom different?
We like different fashions.
21. How do you know your mom loves you?
When she hugs me.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet post ... ummm, I think you LOVE your children ... and it's obvious they know it. Doesn't get much better than that!
I am going to ask my children these questions. I can't wait to hear how they respond.
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment