Well, this week has gotten started with a hitch. Mister B has been running a fever since Monday. This makes him very unpleasant and he will have some catching up to do when he feels better. I figure it is better for him to take the sick days and play catch up then to try to force learning when he is under the weather. It is not as if he would retain any information and it would just make life more difficult.
Little Miss, on the other hand, is enjoying her brother's illness. With my undivided attention school work is completed in record time. She has been done by 10:30 both days her brother has been ill. Makes me wonder if it would be possible to work with her earlier in the day and have Mister B get started later. Although, now that I typed that out he would probably spend most of his time complaining that his sister was done already. Never mind, I will keep things the way they are.
I am hoping Mister B is better by tonight so he can go to Philosophy class tomorrow. Plus, tomorrow evening I have to take them to be fitted for their swim team suits.
Never a dull moment.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment